i'm a bit illogical tonight
change drastically over this few years. from primary - secondary - current. still short and not sporty anymore though. :(( i'm not how i seems to be. school is a daily boring routine to me. brother is flying back to aussy. caught in a dilemma to whether or not send him to airport on tuesday @9am! i've school at like 12pm. tomorrow is going to be a long and hard day for me, i suppose. rushing out reportS, like 3? still going strong. bernice is probably cursing behind my back since i havent been messaging with her and meeting her. she has my memory card reader! my friends have been in pain for like 1week. :( hope she get well soon. Mum ask me and bro out, but i have project meeting at 2pm in school. should i go out in the morning with her? and afternoon project? anyway, yup. i like green. even though i don't look like. i like green since secondary. but i don't make that color a part of me, because it's everywhere.
7 comments:
cheersssssssssss~~~~
Hello Miao Xin(: I think you know who I am. I'm that green lover, hahah!
haha. hello! :D so much of a coincidence.
Hahah yessssss! When you showed me your phone & when I saw you taking out your iTouch on Thursday(?) I was like OMG :O HAHAH. You're cute btw !!
haha. that itouch was my brother's. he bought iphone, so he gave me. but still, so much similarities. hehe. thanks! i think you're cute too. those dimples is so cute. ^^
YES DAMN QIAO OKAY ?! I also noticed the way we hold our pens is the same also! It's like our first 3 fingers will be separated from our fourth & last finger. Right? :D
Omg I seem like some stalker >< Hahah! 'cuz that day you were sitting one row in front of me so I saw x) Hahah thanks xD I like your hair!
lolol. omg, i don't even realise how i hold my pen. you're so cuteeee and sweet. hahaha. ^^
Post a Comment