Sending one of my friend off.
BSC times.
We had fun, we had joy and laughters. No doubt there's unlimited stress in this stopover, I'm glad there's such enthusiastic and awesome new friends. It made this stopover much more enjoyable, the company was great. :)
Shopping! I finally shopped... yes finally, i rarely shop. But i needed to get a new bag and shoe for school.. Soon i'll be in year 3, like in 2 days time.. Had tons of dorky times with joey during BSC.
End of Tep Chalet
I would die for another chalet... I had so much fun and the food is soooo good!
Sleepover at Lexin's house. :D
She is one of my best friend. AND i am so glad i have female best friends. :)
Food.
food is my best friend too. :)
i have sweet tooth.
Almost end of April..





















No comments:
Post a Comment